Last night Michelle and I were pleased to congratulate the Slette Family of the La Glacé Hereford Farm on being named the County of Grande Prairie’s 2018 Farm Family. The Slette Family has farmed in the County since 1914 and we wish them continued success in the decades to come! We are thankful for their continued service and contributions to our region.
- WARKENTIN IN OTTAWA AS LIBERAL DUMPSTER FIRE BURNS
- WARKENTIN RESPONDS TO ANOTHER DISAPPOINTING LIBERAL BUDGET
- HISTORIC ECONOMIC UPDATE – CANADIANS HAVE NEVER BEEN SO TAXED
- WARKENTIN SHOCKED BY REPORTS THAT FARM CREDIT CANADA MISLED PARLIAMENT ABOUT DATA COLLECTION
- Last night I spoke on Bill C-21 and the news reports that the Liberals tried to manipulate the RCMP’s investigation into the mass murder in Nova Scotia for their political benefit.