Had a good meeting with Mandy D’Autrement (pictured) and Monique Moreau from the Canadian Federation of Independent Business this afternoon. I’m always happy to discuss important concerns that farmers have as small business owners like red tape, regulatory burdens, and input costs.
- WARKENTIN RESPONDS TO ANOTHER DISAPPOINTING LIBERAL BUDGET
- HISTORIC ECONOMIC UPDATE – CANADIANS HAVE NEVER BEEN SO TAXED
- WARKENTIN SHOCKED BY REPORTS THAT FARM CREDIT CANADA MISLED PARLIAMENT ABOUT DATA COLLECTION
- Last night I spoke on Bill C-21 and the news reports that the Liberals tried to manipulate the RCMP’s investigation into the mass murder in Nova Scotia for their political benefit.
- This Liberal crisis at passport offices is another example of discriminatory policies against Canadians living in rural areas.