This morning I was honoured to join so many generous Peace Country residents who came out to the GP Parkinson Alberta Step n’ Stride Walk in support of Albertans living with Parkinson disease. Thank you to the volunteers, sponsors and participants for your contribution for a better future for those who have been or will be impacted by Parkinson disease.
- WARKENTIN RESPONDS TO ANOTHER DISAPPOINTING LIBERAL BUDGET
- HISTORIC ECONOMIC UPDATE – CANADIANS HAVE NEVER BEEN SO TAXED
- WARKENTIN SHOCKED BY REPORTS THAT FARM CREDIT CANADA MISLED PARLIAMENT ABOUT DATA COLLECTION
- Last night I spoke on Bill C-21 and the news reports that the Liberals tried to manipulate the RCMP’s investigation into the mass murder in Nova Scotia for their political benefit.
- This Liberal crisis at passport offices is another example of discriminatory policies against Canadians living in rural areas.